1. Upon receipt carefully remove the flowers from the box.
2. Remove any foliage that will be below the water line.
3. Cut 2 to 3cm off the bottom of each stem. For Roses only: Place the cut stems into 3 to 4 inches of boiling water for 20 seconds before placing in cold water. This will remove any airlocks in the stem will help to re-hydrate the flowers and prolong their life.
4. All flowers come with a sachet of flower food; this will help keep the water clean for a longer period and extends the life of cut flowers by adding nutrients. Read the instructions before use.
5. Life of cut flowers will be prolonged if they are kept away from draughts and hot positions and or where they will get excessive changes in temperature.
6. Top up with fresh water on a daily basis this will help to prolong life.